Honoring Our History
TOUR INFORMATION: Ethnic Heritage Museum is open every Sunday from 2-4 p.m. Tours may be scheduled through the week by calling the museum at (815) 962-7402. School and Scouting groups welcome with pre-arranged scheduling by phone. Parking is available at the Morgan and Main Street parking lot and on street at the Loomis St. entrance. Museum is handicap accessible.
See Upcoming Events: MUSEUM CLOSED DURING JANUARY 2017 TO REOPEN SUN. FEB 5 WITH NEW EXHIBITS.
THE HISTORIC GRAHAM-GINESTRA HOUSE WILL OPEN IN THE SPRING. VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED SO PLEASE CALL US AT 815 962-7402 AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU CAN HELP!
Gallery Exhibits: Visit Sundays 2-4p.m. See New 2017 Exhibits!
Private prearranged tours can be arranged other days by calling 815 962-7402
- African American Gallery -Opens Sun. Feb.12th from 2-4 p.m. "Saluting Black Military Units" -Black History Month Exhibit
- Irish Gallery - "Gaelic Seasonal Festivals"
- Italian Gallery - Feb. "Saint Valentine", Mar. "Saint Joseph/Altar" and Apr."Palm Weaving Workshop"
- Hispanic Gallery - "Frida Kahlo" - Mexican Artist
- Lithuanian Gallery - "The History of Wayside Shrines"
- Polish Gallery - "Polish Folk Art" to include wooden art pieces
Would you like to learn more about how you can help the Ethnic Heritage Museum? Visit our Contribution section by clicking here! For questions or further information please contact us online at email@example.com.