Honoring Our History
TOUR INFORMATION: Ethnic Heritage Museum is open every Sunday from 2-4 p.m. Tours may be scheduled through the week by calling the museum at (815) 962-7402. School and Scouting groups welcome with pre-arranged scheduling by phone. Parking is available at the Morgan and Main Street parking lot and on street at the Loomis St. entrance. Museum is handicap accessible.
ADDED TOURS: "Graham-Ginestra House Reopening Weekend July 7-9." This historic 1857 house is now open for tours every Sunday from 2-4 p.m. Visitors may tour both sites or just one at our newly named"Heritage Museum Park." Admission $8 Individual or $15 Family.
Ethnic Heritage Museum Gallery Exhibits: Visit Sundays 2-4p.m. See New 2017 Exhibits!
Private prearranged tours can be arranged other days by calling 815 962-7402
- African American Gallery - "Made in Africa Collections" Including Clothing and Masks
- Irish Gallery- "Ever the Advocate: Kate F.O'connor"
- Italian Gallery - "Rockford-Ferentino Sister City 10 Year Celebration"
- Hispanic Gallery - "Frida Kahlo" - Mexican Artist
- Lithuanian Gallery - "The History of Wayside Shrines"
- Polish Gallery - "Polish Folk Art" to include wooden art pieces
Would you like to learn more about how you can help the Ethnic Heritage Museum? Visit our Contribution section by clicking here! For questions or further information please contact us online at email@example.com.